CasinoRoom have come a long way since it was founded back in 1999 and have managed to survive the online gambling turmoil more than once, coming out at the other end fresh and renewed.
This year wasn’t that different, and CasinoRoom reinvented themselves with a top notch design, new welcome and reload bonuses, plus a whole new array of video slots and table games that are making the site reach new frontiers in the online world.
Take a look at CasinoRoom’s latest improvements and how to get the best out of it.
CasinoRoom choice of games
The choice of games at CasinoRoom has increased exponentially during the past 2 years. From barely having a few video slots, they’ve ended up sporting hundreds and hundreds of games, many of them also available on their mobile platform; so players have virtually no excuse and can play everywhere without any risk.
Their gaming platform is divided in the following way:
- All Games: In this section you’ll find the whole list of games available at CasinoRoom. Be careful, you might spend some good time scrolling down till the end to check the entire list (if you ever make it to ‘till end).
- Slots: the latest and best video slots designed by the top-notch software providers meet in one single place to let you choose from one of the largest gaming repertoires available online.
- Roulette: 11 types of roulette shape this category that even includes a High Roller Roulette section!
- Blackjack: If you thought there was just a few types of Blackjack, then you better watch out for CasinoRoom’s Blackjack section, featuring over 14 different types of Blackjack games, from Pontoon to Single Deck, all the way to Pirate 21 and high roller games.
- Live Casino: their live casino section is the most recent one added to the site, and barely sports a few games to choose from.
- Classic Slots: Sure, most newbies enjoy the latest video slots, but true connoisseurs know that classic slots offer a wonderful experience, both entertainment and financially rewarding. Take a spin or a few on Jackpot 6000 or the Mega Joker to get started with the classic slot mania!
- Jackpots: as most seasoned players may already know, no site is worthy of calling itself a casino if they don’t have a good assortment of jackpot games available. CasinoRoom sports jackpots from both Microgaming and NetEnt, with titles like Super Lucky Frog, Mega Fortune or The Dark Knight Rises, among many others.
Additionally, CasinoRoom created a comprehensive collection of games, divided by theme, in which we may find funny combinations like Sporty Games, At the Movies, At the Zoo, Summer Games, Deep Space, Action Heroes and Staff Picks.
CasinoRoom gaming software
CasinoRoom started back a few years ago showcasing games from NetEnt and a few by Microgaming, however, that has radically changed and they’re now sporting a whole new range of video slots from over 5 software developers including NextGen Gaming, NetEnt, Microgaming, Thunderkick, BetSoft Gaming, Quickspin and NYX, and the list keeps on growing every year.
CasinoRoom bonus offers and special promotions
CasinoRoom are constantly changing the welcome bonuses and reload promotions. Sometimes they offer just 60 free spins for newly signed up players, some other times they increase it all the way to 120 free spins per player.
Regardless of the season, free spins are a central part of the CasinoRoom experience, and you won’t miss them by any chance.
Their bonuses also include match welcome and reload bonuses. As with the free spins, these bonuses will vary depending on the location punters are playing from.
However, players should be aware of the wagering requirements at CasinoRoom. All match bonuses and free spins must meet the minimum wagering requirements in order to be cashed out.
Be careful not to bet using a minimal risk wagering (i.e. placing bets equal or lower than 30% of the value of your total balance). Using minimal risk may make the casino to redeem your bonus or cash prizes.
CasinoRoom free spins on slots
Depending on the season and on the latest video slot releases, CasinoRoom will grant a series of free spins attached to one single video slot.
Newly signed up players will enjoy a series of free spins attached to a specific free spins, sometimes it’s NetEnt’s Go Bananas, sometimes it’ll be Starburst or Gonzo’s Quest, etc…
These free spins are fixed and attached to a single slot.
However, active players will have more options compared to the newbies. CasinoRoom delivers free spins promotions on your account which will continually change and let you use them on a selection of video slots.
Some other times, CasinoRoom will launch free spins to promote a specific video slot during its first release days. Players have received free spins on NetEnt’s Aliens or Go Bananas video slots, among many others. These free spins are only valid for a few days and wagering requirements may apply.
Free spins on slots don’t seem to be losing steam any time soon, so we’ll probably keep on receiving more and more of these in the short-run.
CasinoRoom deposit and withdrawal options
Making a deposit at CasinoRoom will take less than 5 minutes, since they have a large array of payment options available for new and existing players.
The most common ones available are bank transfers and credit cards, Trustly, Skrill and Neteller.
Deposits are easier to make, since players can choose different options and simply make a transfer to their CasinoRoom accounts.
As for withdrawals, CasinoRoom is fast and reliable. Their internal administration processes are constantly audited and seek fast results for their players. However, make sure you’re using your correct personal data, otherwise the withdrawal process may be delayed.
CasinoRoom security features
These guys can actually claim to be the beacon of security. And they’re not even taking it for granted.
CasinoRoom is a casino constantly audited by the Maltese gambling authorities, and also authorized and licensed by the Government of Curacao.
CasinoRoom customer support
Displaying their website in 9 languages (English, Spanish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, German, Portuguese and Japanese), CasinoRoom offers the same quality and service on their customer support section.
They offer the following ways to get in touch with them:Skype: available during certain times of the day.
- Skype: available during certain times of the day.
- Live chat: available from 9am till midnight
- Email: send an email to email@example.com and you’ll get a reply in less than 24 hours
- Phone: call their customer support and get a 24/7 service.
If these options aren’t enough, they also have a message center on their website where you simply input your name, email address, subject and your message, and will be replied in less than 24 hours.
CasinoRoom on mobile
CasinoRoom added their mobile platform a few years ago and have been able to get support from their software developers for adding as many video slots and table games so punters can play on the go.